Monday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 8:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am – 2:30pm
Thursday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Richmond Health Network, an affiliate of Richmond University Medical Center, provides general medicine and gastroenterology services for the Staten Island, NY and surrounding communities through our Primary Care Offices. Our procedures are all performed with the patient’s wellbeing in mind, with the latest, most advanced technology utilized by highly trained professionals. Whether you require a simple wellness visit or an endoscopy procedure, you will be treated with care, compassion, and consideration.
As an affiliate of Richmond University Medical Center, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of patient-centered care. Our experienced physicians and specialists are fully trained and dedicated to pinpointing the central cause of every case and developing effective treatment. Discover for yourself the high quality of work performed by the physicians and gastroenterologist of Richmond Health Network by getting in touch with us today.
RHN Primary Care provides services such as:
- Laboratory services, including bloodwork, x-rays, and preoperative evaluations;
- Regular cancer screenings for elderly patients;
- General medicine and wellness visits;
- Endoscopy, including G.I., EGD and upper procedures;
- Surgical intervention for G.I. and digestive diseases and conditions;
- And more.