Our orthopedic and sports medicine experts help patients regain their quality of life after an acute or chronic sports injury or for musculoskeletal conditions. The team of board certified and fellowship trained doctors provide the highest level of care offering wide range of specialties and sub-specialties.
Orthopedics is the branch of medicine that focuses on the musculoskeletal system, which includes the bones, muscles, joints, ligaments, and tendons. It also encompasses sports medicine, which helps treat bodily injuries caused by physical activity.
Our Orthopedic Services
Musculoskeletal health conditions can vary widely. To meet the needs of our patients, we offer advanced orthopedic procedures to address a wide range of concerns affecting the shoulders, hips, knees, hands, and other areas. Treatments include:
- Labrum repair
- Reverse/total shoulder replacement
- Revision rotator cuff repair surgery
- Shoulder reconstruction
- Shoulder resurfacing/partial joint replacement
- Shoulder stabilization
- ACL reconstruction
- Cartilage restoration “microfracture” surgery
- Meniscus repair
- Partial/total/revision total knee replacement
- Revision/total hip replacement
- Total hip replacement with anterior approach
Fractures and Trauma
- Casting and brace treatment
- Surgical stabilization
- Fracture treatments
- Carpal tunnel syndrome surgery
- Complex hand and wrist fracture surgery
- Trigger finger release and injection procedures
- Arthritis treatment, including wrist and hand fusion surgery, thumb interposition surgery, and steroid injections
Meet the Doctors
Our team of trusted orthopedic surgeons with the experience needed to diagnose and treat a diverse array of conditions effectively and efficiently includes:
- Mark Brandon, M.D.: Brandon is the first and only physician on Staten Island to perform reverse shoulder replacements for irreparable rotator cuff repairs or tears. He is board-certified and completed his medical degree at Richmond University Medical Center and Staten Island University Hospital.
- Nadubeethi Jayaram, MD .: A board-certified orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Jayaram is fellowship-trained in hand and microvascular surgery. He attended Bangalore Medical College and specializes in complex hand, wrist, and elbow problems.
- Mikhail Khaimov, D.O.: Fellowship trained in adult reconstruction and joint replacement, Dr. Khaimov brings our patients the latest advances in joint replacement surgery, including minimally invasive hip replacements. He completed his medical studies at the New York Institute of Technology and New York College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:30am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- North Shore: 718-818-1161
- South Shore: 718-818-4360
- North Shore: 1161 Victory Blvd., Staten Island, NY 10301
- South Shore: 4360 Hylan Blvd., Staten Island, NY 10306
Schedule Your Appointment
We strive to support patients through their orthopedic diagnosis, treatment, and recovery. Call 718-447-6545 to schedule your appointment. For more information about quality healthcare for Staten Island residents, browse our full selection of health services to discover how we can help you achieve better well-being and maintain life in motion.