Richmond University Medical Center
Open 24 hours
Richmond University Medical Center is a nonprofit hospital and healthcare facility located in Staten Island, NY. We are fully equipped to provide a full spectrum of quality acute, emergency, and primary care, with multiple departments for specialized medical care, staffed by qualified, board certified professionals and equipped with the latest medical technology. Our procedures are all performed with the patient’s wellbeing and comfort in mind.
Throughout its over 115-year history, Richmond University Medical Center has maintained a reputation for excellence and high standards in medical care. In addition to our nearly 470-plus-bed facility, we are an accredited Level I Adult and Pediatric Level II Trauma Center for all stages of preventive and emergent care for adult and children. We have also recently established the Richmond Health Network, a network of more than twenty primary and specialty care facilities throughout Staten Island and Brooklyn. If you or someone you know requires the best medical care available, visit Richmond University Medical Center today.
Services offered at our hospital or one of our outpatient facilities include:
- Level I Adult and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center services dedicated to treating a high volume of patients for all stages of care with one of the lowest wait times in the country;
- Our Center for Cancer Care, featuring the latest treatments and state-of-the-art technology to treat cancer and cancer-related conditions;
- Primary care, including disease prevention, patient education, diagnosis and treatment;
- Our Breast and Women’s Center, including comprehensive imaging, clinical and minor surgical procedures;
- The Center for Integrative Behavioral Medicine, home to Staten Island’s most advanced behavioral health programs including psychiatric and substance abuse counseling;
- Immediate Care/Primary Care/Walk-in centers for general medicine, bloodwork, laboratory services, and other procedures;
- Our Department of Surgery, which performs general and specialized surgical services.