Information and Questions
Please call (718)-818-1234.
For your continued health and safety, upon arrival you will be given a hand hygiene demonstration and instruction on the proper use of PPE. Please review and print out the documents below prior to your visit to familiarize yourself with these important procedures: Visitor documents
Visitation is permitted in specific units between 12 pm-2pm and 3pm to 5pm for NON-COVID patients only.
Please adhere to the following visitation guidelines. Any visitor showing signs of illness will be asked to leave immediately:
- Adult Medical/Surgical Units: One person can visit during each visitation time. No visitation on SLB 5, except end of life.
- Medical/ Surgical ICU units: No visitation except for end of life
- Coronary ICU: One person can visit at each visitation time
- Pediatric units: One significant other/support person can visit or remain with patient
- Maternity and Labor & Delivery units: One support person can visit and remain with patient
- Neonatal Intensive Care Units: Two parent/support persons can visit
- ED, Same Day Surgery, Ambulatory Procedures, and Outpatient areas
- Only one parent for children
- One support person in extenuating circumstances, such as, elderly, frail, or dementia patients. Support person will be allowed to accompany the patient during the intake process, but must leave after the patient goes to the operating/exam room
- Behavioral Health Unit: Please call the unit for visiting hours
Please Note: Extenuating circumstances (Hospice) will be considered based on the best interest and needs of individual patients
This policy is subject to change as needed
Download the policy here.