The level of service provided at the Amboy Road location of Richmond Health Network in Staten Island, New York, is unsurpassed. As an affiliate of Richmond University Medical Center, our board certified team of experienced physicians and medical providers are committed to improving the health of our patients suffering from illness, acute or chronic conditions, or in need of additional medical assistance. . We strive to improve overall health and provide treatment while being mindful of the sensitivity and needs of our patients. Whether you require a wellness checkup, general surgery, or other procedures, we go the extra mile to keep you comfortable and at ease throughout the process.
These medical specialties offered at 4434 Amboy Road:
- Primary care, including disease prevention, health maintenance and wellness visits;
- Cardiology, including noninvasive diagnostic testing such as ECG and electrophysiology;
- The Bariatric and Metabolic Institute, including weight loss surgery procedures such as gastric bypass, sleeve-gastrectomy and lap band surgery;
- Endocrinology, including treatment for thyroid disorders, diabetes, and pediatric conditions;
- Maternal fetal medicine, including assistance with high-risk pregnancies, obstetrics and gynecology;
- General surgery.