Why RUMC OB/GYN?
- Golden Weekends
- Two Weekends off a month
- No Night Float
- Longitudinal Learning and Hands-On Experience
- Offers housing with onsite apartments
- Abundance of complicated cases
- Protected Didactic Learning
- Month-Long GYN Onc rotation @ Sloan Kettering
- Opportunity to pursue research, conduct clinical trials and publish scientific research
- Exposure to all subspecialties
- Competitive salary and benefits- 4 weeks of vacation a year
- Easy access to Manhattan and NYC life
At RUMC OB/GYN, we are family. We work hard for our patients, but also value resident wellness. We support each other and always lend a helping hand. We enjoy hanging out while learning, working and outside of work. You can always find someone willing to join you for happy hour! Residency is hard no matter where you are, but our co-workers make it an amazing journey.