The Vascular Institute in Staten Island, NY
The Vascular Institute at Richmond University Medical Center provides state-of-the-art endovascular and open treatment for Peripheral Artery Disease (P.A.D). The team is made up of quality physicians working together in an interdisciplinary approach to best resolve the complications of vascular disease.
- Vascular screening for P.A.D.
- Vascular testing in our accredited Vascular Laboratory
- Procedures performed by experienced and quality trained physicians
- Surgery performed by trained vascular surgeons
- abdominal aortic aneurysm
- carotid endarterectomy
- vascular access
- open and endovascular peripheral vascular surgery
Your primary care physician can contact the Vascular Institute by calling 718-818-3274 and providing general patient information. The physician can refer directly to one of the providers of their choice or, depending on the patient’s condition, allow the team to assign the most appropriate practitioner.