Minimally Invasive Surgery
Minimally Invasive Surgery Fellowship
Richmond University Medical Center has a variety of surgeons in various disciplines with skills in minimally invasive surgery. This multidisciplinary program offers a graduate of an approved surgical residency program the opportunity to train under a multidisciplinary team of surgeons with expertise in general surgery, gynecology, urology and thoracic surgery. At the completion of this fellowship, the individual would excel in minimally invasive surgery with a comprehensive ability to perform a broad array of surgical cases.
Number of Slots: 1
Frederick Sabido, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Member, Fellowship Council Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES)
Jay Basillotte, M.D.
Eli Serur, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
Loren J. Harris, M.D., F.A.C.S., F.C.C.P.
Requirements: To obtain this distinguished fellowship, apply through the National Residency Matching Program(NRMP).
Requirements for application include:
- Complete online application at www.fellowshipcouncil.org
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal interview
Potential applicants must be graduates of either of the following:
- An LCME- accredited medical school in the United States or Canada or
- An American Osteopathic Association accredited school of osteopathy or
- International Medical Graduates with a valid certificate from the ECFMG or have a full and unrestricted license to practice in a United States licensing jurisdiction, or
- Graduates of an LCME-approved 5th Pathway Program
Applicants open for July 2014.
For more information, contact Regina Arminas at 718-818-2420 or email@example.com