We will provide free screenings for the following:
- A1C: A simple blood test that measures your average blood sugar levels over the past 3 months. It’s one of the commonly used tests to diagnose prediabetes and diabetes.
- BREAST CANCER SERVICES: Services for knowledge concerning breat cancer.
- PROSTATE CANCER: A simple blood draw to screen for signs of prostate cancer.
- LUNG CAPACITY: Measure the amount and rate of air flow to determine how well the lungs are working.
- Information on Breastfeeding
- Visiting Nurse Association of Staten Island
- Oncology services (including free distribution of at-home colorectal cancer screening kits)
- Richmond Health Network (our network of private physicians & specialist offices across State Island)
- RUMC service line information
- HIV prevention
- Trauma services
- Bariatrics/weight loss surgery
- Behavioral health and addiction services