Michael Montalbano is the Owner of TeamLogic IT on Staten Island, a managed service provider helping businesses with their IT issues. Due to their nationwide presence and hundreds of technicians around the country, they offer businesses more proactive services than most computer support companies. Their services are designed to meet business technology needs and help clients’ focus on their business while they handle all of their IT related issues. Companies rely on TeamLogic IT’s managed IT services for proactive IT management to help increase productivity while also gaining better ROI from their technology investments.
TeamLogic IT’s comprehensive suite of services includes, managed IT services, outsourced IT support, cybersecurity services, cloud, data backup and recovery, business continuity, mobility services, unified communications, relocation services, supplemental IT support, hardware and software, and network and security assessments.
A graduate of Monsignor Farrell HS and Penn State University, Michael holds the following memberships:
- The Staten Island Chamber of Commerce (2018 – present) – (member – Safety and Security Committee)
- The Richmond County Referral Source (2018 – present) – (Charity Committee Chair)
- Staten Island Economic Development Corp (SIEDC) (2018 – present) – Business Council Member
- Board Member – Community Agency for Senior Citizens (CASC) (2019 – present) – (Co-chair 2020 Annual CASC Spring Luncheon)
- The Harmonie Club of the City of New York (2013 – present)
- The Penn State Alumni Association – Lifetime member
- The NYC Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association
- Lighthouse-Meisner Civic Association – Street Captain
Michael’s charity work includessponsoring both Michael’s Cause Step for a Cure and Michael’s Cause Evening of Dreams Gala and he served as Co-Chair St. Patrick’s Golf Outing Fundraiser.
He is married to Justine and they have one son, Michael.