UPDATE: Effective immediately, Richmond University Medical Center has been authorized by the New York State Department of Health to administer the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to anyone ages 12 and over. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Richmond University Medical Center is providing COVID-19 vaccines on a scheduled basis and in accordance with all New York State Department of Health (NYS DOH) guidelines. To determine if you meet the most current eligibility requirements, please refer to the New York State website.
Our appointment dates and times will vary depending on the availably of the vaccine supply. We can only make appointments when our vaccine supply has been confirmed.
There are two ways to make an appointment:
- Walk-ins will be accommodated based on vaccine availability. Appointments are highly recommended and will be given preference for vaccination.
- To make an appointment, download the RUMC CARES App by clicking here.
- New York State residents:
- You must be in an eligible group in New York State.
- If you are a not a New York State resident:
- You must be employed in New York State in a priority group.
- You may receive the vaccine in New York.
Once you have an appointment, you will need to:
1. Print and complete the following document and bring it with you to your scheduled appointment.
2. You will need to complete the online New York State attestation link listed below. Print the confirmation page and bring it with you on the day of your appointment.
To cancel or reschedule an appointment, please use the RUMC CARES mobile app or call (718) 818-2074.
See our COVID-19 vaccination FAQ’s
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and trust in us!
HERE’S WHAT OUR PATIENTS ARE SAYING…
“On January 13, I received my COVID-19 vaccination. The staff was so courteous, helpful, and professional that it made me feel at ease throughout the entire process. Everyone should feel very proud of the way the staff cared for its patients. It is one more indication of the quality of care patients receive at this outstanding hospital.” – P.M.
“I beat COVID-19 thru the grace of God. I was in ICU and every single one of the staff members made me feel like it was going to be OK. D Monroe, she’s a transport, she dis an amazing job. She treated me with respect and dignity. All my nurses went above and beyond for me and the doctors are wonderful…they are really showing us they are a community hospital. Thank you all” – L.C.
“Mom is feeling great today. She asked me to tell you how grateful she is. She cannot get over how well organized everything was. From start to finish it was 30 minutes. Each person at every station was so kind and caring. She was always kept at a safe distance from anyone. She said the staff was so good with not only her, but other seniors who were on their own. She is walking on air!” – N.G.
“Wonderful facility!! The COVID-19 vaccine distribution process was outstanding. The staff were all courteous and caring, explaining every detail along the way making me feel extremely comfortable. Thank you, Team RUMC!! And keep up the excellent work!” – S.P.
“I have to be here for my 100 birthday! I needed this vaccine. I really appreciate this more than words can say. Please thank the entire team that allowed me this gift. I am forever grateful” – C.A.