Richmond University Medical Center’s patient representatives are your personal advocates and are available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Call 718-818-4340 for assistance with any area of concern. If you need assistance after hours, you can either:
- Contact the hospital operator at 718-818-1234 and ask to speak to an Assistant Director of Nursing on duty
- Leave a message and a patient representative will return your call as soon as possible
Do you need help in any of the following areas?
- Negotiating the hospital process
- Resolving conflicts
- Registering complaints
- Issuing advance directives
- Contacting patient/family support
Call 718-818-4340 for help.
You Need an Interpreter?
Interpreters can be arranged through the Nursing or the Patient Relations Department. Our advanced telecommunications system offers translation services in over 120 languages; certified ASL interpreters are also available on request. Call 718-818-4340 to arrange for an interpreter or for more information.