Obstetrics & Gynecology
At RUMC, we deliver more babies than anyone else on Staten Island. For
premature newborns and babies born with complications, our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) offers outstanding care. We also feature prepared childbirth education classes and tours of our Center for Women’s & Children’s Health. We also offer comfortable, private maternity suites for new parents. For information about our obstetric services, call 718-818-4294.
We treat more than 2,000 gynecological cases a year, including all types of major abdominal, vaginal and gynecological oncology surgeries. We are proud to have on our staff Dr. Harout Margossian, M.D., a specialist in urogynecology and reconstructive pelvic surgery, and Dr. Eli Serur, M.D., a specialist in gynecologic oncology.
Our range of services includes:
- Infertility and reproductive endocrinology
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Screening for sexually transmitted diseases
- Antepartum testing, featuring Doppler ultrasound
- Prenatal care
- Gestational diabetes program
- High-risk obstetrical services
- Preterm labor
- Menopause and perimenopausal treatment
- Genetic counseling
- Continence and pelvic health
- Pelvic surgery
- Gynecologic surgery
- Gynecologic oncology
For more information or to make an appointment, please call us at 718-818-1234.